Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dangerden Maze 4 comapibility with x1800

Options
  • 05-11-2005 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

Just emailed a guy in dangerden, he gave me good news, if you have maze4 blocks with the 7800 mounting kits these are directly compatible with the x1800 series of graphics cards. This is great news for owners of maze4 blocks and want to go crossfire. Its cool as i only just bought a maze4 sli kit. So now i have to decide on 2 x 7800gtx's or 2 x x1800xt's?? Damn i hate these decisions, :( LOL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Nice dude. Id say wait a month or so and go crossfire their looking like their onna wipe everything else away as far i i can see!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Nice dude. Id say wait a month or so and go crossfire their looking like their onna wipe everything else away as far i i can see!

but i dont know how availablility will go, it could be next year before we can get them physically in our hands, who knows :(

Advertisement