Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 'Season 4' Trailer available to download!(Contains spoilers)

Options
  • 27-11-2004 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Go tohttp://www.angelfire.com/rings/24natic/s4promo.html to download.

IT's gong to be amazing. Jack and Keeler are so far the only returning people, but the opening episode looks so astounding.

The first episode premiers in Januray and is 2 hours long! :eek:

This is gonna blow you away. JUST DOWNLOAD TRAILER!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

looks great but i can't hear it

damn this working situation

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Haruspex

Hell of a lot going on in that frenetic promo. Looks more like a two-hour movie trailer than a season premiere! Can't wait! :)

But... at about time index 00:50 - please tell me that wasn't
    Chloe O'Brian
    - Dear God NO! :eek: Are we not to be spared her in season four?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Far as I know, she's one of the few to return. Most of the characters we know will - if they appear at all - only have minor cameos in the early episodes. This season is apparently all Jack and new characters.

Also, at least they haven't opted for
    Jack desperately begging to be allowed back to work at CTU - this time it looks like he wants to work on a case, and they don't want him to.

Cheers for the promo, JBoyle. For a private site, that looked very official, I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

Mossy Monk wrote:
    looks great but i can't hear it

damn this working situation

yeah same here, looks good tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Oh Man - if Elisha Cuthbert isn't in it I don't want to know.

Unless she's got her own spin-off show -

The Kim Bauer Power Hour!!!!

This week: Kim gets caught in the rain wearing a tight t-shirt and then runs in slow motion for a while.

It'd top the ratings every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Oh Man - if Elisha Cuthbert isn't in it I don't want to know. Unless she's got her own spin-off show - The Kim Bauer Power Hour!!!!
    This week: Kim gets caught in the rain wearing a tight t-shirt and then runs in slow motion for a while. It'd top the ratings every week.

Love it! Sounds like a hit! The rain is, of course, toxic acid rain which will over the course of the hour disintegrate her clothing...

For good measure, and to add some intelligent characters, a cougar will guest star in every other episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Oh Man - if Elisha Cuthbert isn't in it I don't want to know.

Unless she's got her own spin-off show -

The Kim Bauer Power Hour!!!!

This week: Kim gets caught in the rain wearing a tight t-shirt and then runs in slow motion for a while.

It'd top the ratings every week.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ro2

Advertisement