Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Ticket Weirdness

Options
  • 27-11-2004 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

The last two "triple set" of tickets for the grey bin were not collected by the binmen. Has anyone else discovered uncollected tickets? I guess I could use then again...!

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,524 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

mike65 wrote:
    The last two "triple set" of tickets for the grey bin were not collected by the binmen. Has anyone else discovered uncollected tickets? I guess I could use then again...!

Mike.

Say nuthin to no wan boy! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the same binmen refused to take my bin after some knacker robbed one of them tags

why do they have 3 tags for that bin anyway, couldnt they bring out one super tag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

One tag design is cheaper for the Corpo, and easier for the sellers who only need have one pile instead of two!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

mike65 wrote:

Mike.

Use them again boy and say nothin - funnily enough I put out the black bin (or grey as the corpo calls it) and forgot to put on 3 tags and only put on 1 tag and they still took it.

Also remember you can claim back up to 45 euro tax from the tax office for bin charges. Get a form 12 up there, you dont need recipts or the tag stubbs or anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

My Bin was stolen on Friday...
    Think the corpo will gimme a new one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

funny you should mention that, mine was stolen too

LanceStorm wrote:
    My Bin was stolen on Friday...
    Think the corpo will gimme a new one??

I do believe you have to pay for it. :mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Probably the corpo stealing em and then selling them back to ya..

Thievin ba$tards :D

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

the last day i put the bin out , i kinda squashed a bag in on top and the feckers threw it on the footpath and emptied the bin but left the bag i had squashed on top , was a bit annoyed , suppose i shouldnt a waited so long to empty it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

3 tickets?!?! What's going on down Deise way? Sounds like you'd a degree in rocket science before you can put the bin out... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It makes some sort of sense. One ticket costs 1.50. Green and Brown bins are 1.50 the Grey bin costs 4.50 so thats three tickets.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mad-blaa

I'm telling you it's some bullsh*t, check out the story I wrote back in april here and again in May here.

(Not that this is a blatent attemt to plug my own site, it just really make me angry!)

Advertisement