Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEEKLY POLL Broadband in Limerick

Options
  • 27-11-2004 5:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.limerickpost.ie/dailynews.elive?id=5776&category=Daily-Thu

According to the Limerick Post, two more eircom exchanges are now broadband enabled .

So now that broadband is spreading slowly throughout the city, the question for this week is, would you get it or do you already have it.

Broadband in Limerick Will you get it or do you have it already 10 votes

I already have broadband
    0% 0 votes
    I will be getting it
    50% 5 votes
    I'll get it, but not from eircom
    20% 2 votes
    My area is not enabled yet
    0% 0 votes
    I don't think I will bother
    30% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Living at home at the moment, but will be buying my own place next year. I'll wait until then to get BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Two more options that should have been put in:

1. Local exchange is enabled, but I'm too far away.

2. Can't get BB and Eircom's lines are so s**te that I can't even get ISDN

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

I'd recommend anyone to go to Irishwan.org if you're like me and can't get broadband in the country. Its easy to find people to connect to,the only hard part is getting the necessary equipment. Its pretty much free after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

as this poll is now closed I will lock this thread and move onto this weeks poll.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement