Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Action Adventure of 2004

• 27-11-2004 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

only games that have been released this year... and try to keep the suggestions at 2 or below.

/edit
    I'm going to have to get off my ass and vote for Metroid Prime 2, just so that there's enough double+ nominees to fill a poll

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Prince of persia, sands of time

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

L5 wrote:
    Prince of persia, sands of time

That was last years, wasn't it? Anyway I vote for Thief: Dark Shadows.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Pandorra TOmorrow

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Prince of Persia only came out in March for Cube, so I'm voting for that.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

can action adventures include the likes of everquest 2 or city of heroes??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

well seen as everquest is an adventure im gonna go ahead and say everquest II

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Prince of Persia only came out in March for Cube, so I'm voting for that.

Prince of Persia it is then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Beyond good and evil, another game that was only released this year on the cube.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Prince of Persia because i only played it this year and the xbox and cube versions were out in March.

Metroid Prime 2 for my other choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Prince of Persia, Beyond Good & Evil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Everquest and City of Heroes are MMORPGS. Out of this thread with thee. I cast thee out.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Prince of Persia : WARRIOR WITHIN (It actually is a better game than Sands of Time, dispite some bad music.)

And Beyond Good and Evil

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement