Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rules

Options
  • 27-11-2004 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Only suggest games that have been released this year
    that means you, Retro!
    and Cremo...
    any suggestions for games released before 2004 will be disregarded.

DO NOT under any circumstances suggest a game that you haven't played yet. posts doing so will be deleted.

DO NOT start any new threads. that would push 1 of the 20 game suggestion threads off the page. if you have something to say, use this thread or pm me.

And please keep the suggestions for nominees at 2 or under! - i'll be ignoring any posts with more than 2 suggestions.
    if you can't be bothered taking 1 minute to read the rules, i won't bother including your suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well.. this sure hasn't sunk in...

is it possible to stick 2004 at the end of the title of each thread?

eg. Best Soundtrack 2004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yup. time to put that edit feature to good use i guess...
    cheers for the idea monkeyfudge. (was planning on changing them all to "best xxx game of the year")

appologies to everyone who got the wrong end of the stick. i'll prune out the invalid suggestions later

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

tman wrote:
    yup. time to put that edit feature to good use i guess...
    cheers for the idea monkeyfudge. (was planning on changing them all to "best xxx game of the year")

appologies to everyone who got the wrong end of the stick. i'll prune out the invalid suggestions later

i'm not sure when some games have been released as alot tend to flood the market at xmas....so might tecnically be 2003 games.... :confused:

i guess games released at the tail end of last year could be eligible...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,876 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

sorry but when i posted it didn't say 'of 2004'

Delet whatever I posted that isn't applicable. Except the girls.

• Advertisement

I've just updated the rules. how in the sweet name of **** do people expect me to sift through their 10-20 suggestions from just 1 post?

edit your posts while you still have a chance, otherwise they'll get ignored

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Does voting for this run right up till the end of December?

jesus this forum is a right balls at the minute :D

suggesting nominees will continue until december 26th or 27th, on that day i'll be closing all of the current threads and making a poll for each of the categories. the 5 games that have been mentioned most in each respective suggestion thread will become nominees in these polls

Advertisement