Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Official - New Shiny BSG Forum!!

Options
  • 26-11-2004 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

It's official - we now have a lurvely Battlestar Galactica forum hanging off the main sci-fi forum. Well done folks, tis about time :D

In fact - I'm in such a good mood tonight (got Half Life 2, been playing a few hours and then noticed our new forum had been moved to its rightful place :p ) that I'm gonna give nice reputation points to anyone who wants em. Any BSG forum regulars - just post in this thread and your uncle c0y0te will shovel some reputation your way. Tis only fair after all - yez have all had a part in getting this forum up and running!!

c0y0te

ps -feel free to reciprocate if you wish. It's all good. Half Life 2 and BSG forum in one night. :)

c0y0te

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

I contributed greatly to this board with my episode threads. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Indeed .....well done one and all....and Fenster, i do look forward to your episode hightlights/summaries. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

BSG woot woot... not really first post but good to see it made perm.

Now i had this evenings repeat on video and i think i'll head down and watch it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Yes Yes Yes Yes .........Yes :D

Over the moon a BSG Forum at long last! :D
    The struggle was long but Justified :D

Robots everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Hopefully it'll be easier for some new people to find the forum now, jay jay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Just started watching BSG and I must say, I quite like it, the air of conspiracy and desparation is a change from other Sci-fi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Welcome Neo.... If you get up to date on the episodes, you will see lots of activity here week on week as we discuss each one.

Mondays/Tuesdays are usually the most active obviously :rolleyes:

c0y0te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Cool! I was finding it annoying having to go all over the place to get to the public forum ever Monday night :D

It's Monday in 2 days, nearly time for more Galactica, wuhoo :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

I wonered where it had gone. I looked under Public Forums and there was nothing there. :eek:

It certainly does seem to be attracting a lot of posters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Welcome sooner_or_later. Rep points duly allocated :D as promised.

c0y0te

• Advertisement
Advertisement