Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

First post

• 26-11-2004 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 Johnny_the_fox

First Post

5 in a row ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 RuggieBear

damn you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭ FX Meister

FIRST POST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, thats 4 for me today i think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 Steffano2002

Slightly annoying flood... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭ EKRIUQ

I'm just posting because its a new forum Yipee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 Drapper

Guys here are some good COD sites for MAps and Modding :-

http://callofduty.filefront.com/
    http://www.fileshack.com/
    http://www.callofduty.org.uk/

Great info.................

D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 sci0x

here are various patches, demos, movies for the game.
    And some cool screenshots

• Registered Users Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭ Canis Lupus

and here is...... Oh hold on, I have nothing to contribute...........

sci0x wrote:
    here are various patches, demos, movies for the game.
    And some cool screenshots

Thank you for this contribution sci0x! :D

Not like the other idiots: Canis Lupus, TIPPTOP, FX Meister, RuggieBear & Johnny_the_fox.... :mad:

Thank you for this contribution sci0x! :D

Not like the other idiots: Canis Lupus, TIPPTOP, FX Meister, RuggieBear & Johnny_the_fox.... :mad:

And if ppl couldn't find those links for themselves they shouldn't be allowed on the internet. At least us idiots are posting in here and had I broadband I'd challenge u to a duel in CoD and whup yur arse for yur insult.

At least us idiots are posting in here and had I broadband I'd challenge u to a duel in CoD and whup yur arse for yur insult.
    As soon as you get broadband, tell me where and when. I'll be delighted to show you how it's done ;)

• Advertisement

As soon as you get broadband, tell me where and when. I'll be delighted to show you how it's done ;)

If yur in Ireland then attend a Gamecon lan party Website here I usually attend and u can look me up. My nick is Wolfy and unless yur exceptionally good I'm confident I could take u in a 1 vs 1 scenario. Altho I'll admit I'm only good in the FFA, for some reason in a team based modes I usually suck.

If yur in Ireland then attend a Gamecon lan party Website here I usually attend and u can look me up. My nick is Wolfy and unless yur exceptionally good I'm confident I could take u in a 1 vs 1 scenario. Altho I'll admit I'm only good in the FFA, for some reason in a team based modes I usually suck.
    Oh don't worry, I'm sure I'll be meeting you at a LAN soon enough! We can have that 1 vs 1 whenever you want! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 Only Human

This place is streaming with life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭ Brock

Steffano i do believe wolfy would take u beina gamecon reg myself as for Cod great to see it eventually got the thread it deserved woooooooo
    Brock

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 DRakE

Why make a game about a war that didn't even really happen?

Brock wrote:
    Steffano i do believe wolfy would take u beina gamecon reg myself as for Cod great to see it eventually got the thread it deserved woooooooo
    Brock

Like I said, I'm really looking forward to it. As soon as I find him at a LAN we'll have our little 1 vs 1... Can't wait! :D

DRakE wrote:
    Why make a game about a war that didn't even really happen?

A bit of respect wouldn't go amiss when you speak of WWII mate...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 Drapper

Agree......... Steph

Advertisement