Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City, Break it down

Options
  • 26-11-2004 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Right, I never really watch this but recently I've seen a few bits that have been on but I'm lost. The cops brother, played by Irelands worst actor, I take it he was abused as a kid? And the priest who just got out of jail, the one with forehead stigmata, was he a child abuser or did he help cover it up? I'm lost and would appreciate someone helping me out. I'm not going to watch the tripe but I'm curious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I'm not going to watch the tripe but I'm curious.
    Sure you won't. ;)

As far as I gather this is a continuation from a storyline they ran last year, and doesn't really have any bearing on the main characters. This time next week they'll all be gone again.

Guess that really doesn't answer your question though, hey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Nah I won't be watching it, too busy to waste any of my life to deliberately watch the crap. I thought there would have been a couple of fans on here though that would know.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I thought there would have been a couple of fans on here though that would know.

Even if you do watch it! you'd be lost. :confused:

suppose it takes a break from the main storylines.

I HATE SOAP OPERA :mad:

Advertisement