Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nanowrimo

Options
  • 25-11-2004 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭

Anyone from boards taking part in nanowrimo? If so... how are you getting on? This is my first year of trying; I got about 3,000 words written in the first couple of days before my real life caved in on top of me and I didn't get a chance to resume it again.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

My second year of trying (and failing, sadly) - got a couple of days into it, then got ill and work stuff piled on top of me. Doh. (BTW - there's a thread in Creative Writing about it]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Fysh wrote:
    (BTW - there's a thread in Creative Writing about it]
    Ah.
    I sometimes forget that there's a whole world outside my "subbed" forums. Cheers :)

Advertisement