Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Conversation

Options
  • 25-11-2004 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

Hola a todos
    Mi amiga me dijo que se puede ir al Ilac Centre los miercoles a las 6 para conocer a muchos espanoles que quieren aprender ingles - es verdad? Estudio espanol y tengo muchas ganas de practicar con espanoles, alguien sabe si se tiene que pagar para ir a estas 'clases'?

Hey everyone
    My friend told me about some type of Spanish conversation in the Ilac Centre on Wednesdays at 6pm where you meet Spanish people who want to learn English, is this right? I'm studying Spanish and I really want to practice with native speakers. Does anyone know if you have to pay for these 'classes'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

No hace falta pagar. Estan en la biblioteca. La horas son de las seis hasta las ocho. Pero no son clases. Es un intercambio de conversacion.

Advertisement