Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Martina Phelan

Options
  • 24-11-2004 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I am looking for a good friend, who i have met at a water activity centre in Killaloe. She should live in Limmerick or Cork.

Who know's where i can find her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

You could try the local radio station Live 95FM (061) 461 995

or Radio Limerick One (061) 40 40 40

You will have to be more specific in the details. but remember

DO NOT post any photographs of this lady on this forum, I will remove them as it could open the site to legal issues.

But you will have to try to rack your brain to find out whether she was from LimerickOR cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Sallybags

Clearly you're good friends if you don't know where she's from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dlanor

Sallybags wrote:
    Clearly you're good friends if you don't know where she's from.

I havn't seen or talked to her in 5 years.. so i don't know what she is don't these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Yeah, but Limerick OR Cork. There's a little matter of a few miles between them!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

why dont you place an advert in the local papers

http://www.limerick-leader.ie
    http://www.limerickpost.ie

you will have to go to the cork city forum for help with getting cork papers information tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

try to search her name in google...you may be surprised how many entries you get....

Advertisement