Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Haunted

Options
  • 24-11-2004 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭

I believe...

Are you a believer? 13 votes

Yes i believe
    0% 0 votes
    No, its a con
    38% 5 votes
    I want to believe!
    61% 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i dont believe it but it is a good show imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

How can anyone be dumb enough to believe? That's probably the better question to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

How can anyone be dumb enough to believe? That's probably the better question to ask.
    How can anyone be so narrow-minded, not even to the possibilty of the existance of spirits, but to other peoples opinions and beliefs? That's probably the better question to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Whats it about? Never heard of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Whats it about? Never heard of it!

Basicly a team of paranormal investigators, which consist of a presenter, medium, sceptic(person looking for the logical explanation) and a camera crew go into a haunted house, castle, hotel, pub, theatre, abondoned prisions/hospitals..e.t.c
    and spend 12 hours trying to capture any type of para-normal activity, images or sounds on camera.

All the lights are turned off and all the cameras turn to night vision, they go around the location room by room and the medium attempts to contact any spirits that may be present.Unfortunatly the medium is a 50+ year old scouser who wears cheap looking gold soverigns and has a sunbed tan which makes it that bit harder for the sceptics to believe...BUT!!!
    I have been watching this show since the beginning and I have seen very very convincing things which have happened that have left me speechless...

To each their own i'll say but watch it with an open mind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Any time I've flicked onto that thing it's always someone standing around going "Oh it's definitely much colder when I stand right in this spot here!"

I've also heard them spew some very dodgy facts on that programme. There was something they said about a castle one week that didn't seem to make any historical sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I think I might have come across it in flicking alright... thought it was a bit of a yoke tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Any time I've flicked onto that thing it's always someone standing around going "Oh it's definitely much colder when I stand right in this spot here!"

I've also heard them spew some very dodgy facts on that programme. There was something they said about a castle one week that didn't seem to make any historical sense...

It is true when your in a scary situation you're mind makes you think things are happening which arent e.g. feeling a cold rush.

I'm not too intrested in any history of anywhere they go but i love to see anything physical happen,
    one episode they went to a brewery and a camera man volunteered to go down to the basement on his own, it was pitch black and feckin scary(haunted or not).He was there for about 5minutes when a loud crash of barrels was heard about 50 yrds away down the barrel chute now this you could put down to a second person but what happened next was the freaky part...a single barrel was heard rolling towards the camera man getting louder, there was a metal track on the ground for the barrels to roll along.The strange thing was the barrel was coming up hill at the same slow steady speed and came to a slow stop in front of him, needless to say he got out of there fairly sharpish,
    Now my description of the event does not really do it justice but even for a sceptic watching it was pretty convincing...

Advertisement