Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that Father Ted Episode!

Options
  • 23-11-2004 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

As the title would suggest I've got a question that's been nagging at me all day....

I remember an episode which starts with the opening theme tune except says "Father Ben", then Dougal shouts out, "Ted, quick, father ben is on!" or something similar.

Question is...
    Does anyone else remember this;

which episode was it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Its the one with the rabbits as far as i remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Plague, the one with the Bishop and the rabbits.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

JCDenton wrote:
    As the title would suggest I've got a question that's been nagging at me all day....

I remember an episode which starts with the opening theme tune except says "Father Ben", then Dougal shouts out, "Ted, quick, father ben is on!" or something similar.

Question is...
    Does anyone else remember this;

which episode was it?
    I've been meaning to ask the same question!

As far as I know, I have all the episodes, but that's one Father Ted moment which I can't seem to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

The Plague-episodes in the second series and the bit you're talking about is on before the credits-"ben I put the underpants,on me head" lol!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Hm, one that's been stumping me recently:

The one where Ms. Doyle bakes scones (or something) and says "There's cocaine in them!"...what episode is that in?

We went through five episodes on Saturday evening trying to figure it. (Yes, very busy people :P)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

The one where they go on holiday: Hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

NoelRock wrote:
    Hm, one that's been stumping me recently:

The one where Ms. Doyle bakes scones (or something) and says "There's cocaine in them!"...what episode is that in?

We went through five episodes on Saturday evening trying to figure it. (Yes, very busy people :P)

"its a micro-cake"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

By far the best comady to come out of ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

User45701 wrote:
    By far the best comady to come out of ireland
    yep and rté refused to buy the rights to it when they were first shown it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

best comedy by far, its our equilvent of Faulty Towers

• Advertisement
Advertisement