Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn Harps

Options
  • 22-11-2004 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭

I think we should congratulate the manager and the players of Finn Harps FC for the wonderful achievement of winning the first division leauge.

I'm not a loyal supporter of Harps (more a fairweather type) but it is at times like this you feel really proud to be from Donegal.

So many negative things have been going on in the poor auld county in the last while so it's nice to see some cheer and excitement for a change.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 chunk 3:16

yes a pat on the back for mc hugh and the lads
    they got there in the end.
    now bring on those derry bastards next season
    so we can get some revenge for that ****ed up
    play off last season.
    sorry still a little bitter but not for long :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Yep, must agree

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You actually know me. WAH I,m famous

You are now ! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Good man Paddy. Whats the crack out the Glenfin Road

• Advertisement

I have a very public dispute with Peter Mulrine and Donegal County Council Planning Department. Have you not read about it in the press ? It's great fun, as I have them by the Short & Curlies ;) just letting them sweat at the mo :D

Advertisement