Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've had enough!!

Options
  • 17-07-1999 1:57am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Someone please tell me why I play this game. I'm fed up with all the sh]te thta comes with it. Give me one good reason to stay and I will. Otherwise I think it's time to take a break. Provisional goodbye to you all.

M

P.S. I'm drunk but not that drunk so stay tuned for an official Au Revoir tomorrow.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Of course I intend to go for the "Goodbye, please give me 100 replys so that my ego can inflate" type situation. Or maybe I've taken too many drugs.

M

And for f()ck sake look at the software compatiabilty problem thread - it's funny damn you.

[This message has been edited by musician (edited 17-07-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yeah we all read it
    but nobody could be arsed replying smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

You Will Stay because u know u just love spamming out of the ra in dm3

sunglasses.gif

You cant leave Right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Dear 1999,
    you suck.

- the present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Dont bump Zombie threads.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

If he hated quake that much just imagine how much he hates MW3.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement