Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let me show you the way....

Options
  • 22-11-2004 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

There's an ad out there (don't know for what, the power of advertising!) with the first few line of a song,

Let me show you the way,
    Its the game (or way) that we play,....

It's sung by a girl and the only ref on the web i can find is to a version of this song, but my question is this, those lines are they from another song?? I'm sure that I heard them in something else!!!

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Amazing the things you can find out from the interweb - this journal entry from a chap called Deathboy discusses the bits from the ad in question, points out that there appear to be two songs that are in fact the same song, and also includes links to Deathboy's own remixed version(s) of that song (and IMO they are far superior to the original version).

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Think the ad is for Lacoste perfume... Lacoste Pink comes to mind, for some reason!

Advertisement