Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SlipKnot Tickets

Options
  • 04-07-2000 11:18pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Are the Slipknot tickets on sale yet for Wed, August 30th Point, Dublin..? at £28.50 there a bit expensive...theres also the matter of under 18's been accompanied by wait for it an over 25 with ID..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

biggrin.gif AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAH HA H AHAHAHAH A HAHAHAAH HAHAHAH A HAHAHA HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAHAHHAHA HAHAHAH HAH AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA H AAHAH FOKIN ROFLOL FOLMAO ****ING LOL LOL LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

kewl, yeh me vorosha and beast are going. can come with us if u like?

daire, dotn forget to bring the dead cat for lunch!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

SLIPKNOT!!!!

I cannot fúcking wait! I was gonna go to Reading to see them, but now I don't have to smile.gif

Anyone at Slayer last night?
    It ruled!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 05-07-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Yeah, Slayer! rocked it hard last night. Man, I am going to sleep for a week! I puked all over myself and the crowd and everyone just rocked it and moshed old skool!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........

I only puke at LANs - not concerts wink.gif

It was pretty damn groovy last night, but Jesus, the SFX is a large pair of trousers!

Anyone going to the Headbangers Ball they're running on Friday night?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement