Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any good pictures out there of the new Galactica and/or Basestars?

Options
  • 20-11-2004 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I need a new desktop. :D

EDIT: I have a few good shots of the new Galactica, mostly screen-captures from Xine, but they're all low-res

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

It seems to be hard to find pictures of the new battlestar. It is early days yet though

http://images.google.ie/images?q=battlestar&hl=en

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Galactica 2003 Site

This site has a few good pics of the new Basestars just click 'Cylons' then 'Reimagined Universe' and under Capital Ships there's a link for Basestar.

There's pics of the new Raiders, Vipers & Battlestars on the site too-- it's a good resource! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Amazing! :D

The blueprint stuff is really cool I think-- better than screencaps anyday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

There's some very high-res shots of the Galactica, one of which now looks great on my desktop. :]

• Advertisement

I'm more a Cylon man myself, pffft to the Colonials ;)

Love the look of the redesigned Cylon Centurion and the reimagined Cylon ships are funky too!

Advertisement