Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant find album...

Options
  • 23-06-2000 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

Beachboy Original Soundtrack...
    Beachboy being a film, and in no way associated with The Beach Boys (who rule)

if anyone anywhere has ever heard of this album and knows where to purchase it.. do your duty!

possibly the most laid back relaxed surf guitar tracks ever witnessed.. and i only have like four tracks off the album and NEED to find the album to buy.
    so once again do your duty! smile.gif

http://www.filmsoc.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Couldn't find a site where you could purchase this online, but iut did turn up in the cddb...

dunno if this page is generated automatically, or if it will expire, but here's the link anyway...

Beachboy Original Soundtrack

Lucutus of Borg

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 23-06-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yeah i found it there.. thats how i discovered what album the tracks were on smile.gif

...the search continues...

*Yoink!*

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 27-06-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

my god.
    an album about which no information can be found on the web, apart from a track listing.

Advertisement