Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fraggle Rock DVD for Region 2 On Sale!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I got a 2 disk one in HMV for €15 - it's got this behind the scenes feature where you see all the puppeteers dancing around with the fraggles on their shoulders!! it's cooooool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

when did you get this?

I had no idea they were on DVD!

I got it a few months ago - but tba it's great they have LOADS of retro shows like Dogtanian and Terrahawks etc... ahhhhhh :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i have some dogtanian on dvd, and he-man and super-ted. ****ing brilliant :D

i'd love some bravestar though

The funny thing is when I showed them to my nephew he thought they were crap and I was mad for even watching them in the first place!!! lol!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've seen this around but I tend to avoid "best of" DVDs like the plague in case a full set comes out.

Does it have the ep where Wembley wants to join the fire department? Thought that one was hilarious.

Advertisement