Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Secret Life of Us

Options
  • 18-11-2004 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

Turned this on one night last year and couldn't turn it off. been watchin it since. don't usually like australian stuff but this seems a bit different. The new series started on rte2 tuesday night I think. not a great time-slot though. 11.45 on a tuesday night? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I kinda got into this at the end of one season, maybe the one before last... Seems pretty good as far as Australian shows go. Its always had a bum deal with RTE as far as time slots go. Any show they don't think will be very popular they throw on in the wee hours.

Yet they continue to put things like The Dinner Party on at prime time. Go figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Yeah i got into that a few years ago but i havnt seen it in a while!****ty time slot allright but it doesnt bother me that much!might watch it next week if i have nothing better to do!

Its something with a difference coming ut of Australia allright!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

This one has been lasting, hasn't it? I remember watching the first show of season one - and that seems like an age ago now. 2001, 2002 perhaps? Goodness. Glad it survived - even though I don't watch it anymore - the show definitely had something intriguing about it.

Advertisement