Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nighty Night - best series ever

Options
  • 17-11-2004 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Can't see any previous threads about this, sorry if there are..
    Does anyone else watch this??
    I personally think it's probably the best comedy series ever! I just think it's hilarious.
    I recorded the whole series a few weeks ago on BBC3 and lent it to 3 people I work with all of whom thought it was brilliant..
    There is supposed to a be a christmas special soon & a new series next year.. Can't wait!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

I saw nighty night earlier in the year and i really enjoyed it... you definately have to have a certain sense of humour to watch it though.

I didnt know there was going to be a xmas special... I will have to watch out for that.... It still doesnt beat my favourite comedy though.... Little Britain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Dont have digital :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Was repeated once or twice on BBC2, so will probably come up again... It is black comedy at its best, but the people I lent it to are all totally different personalities and into different stuff, but all really loved it..
    Can't wait to see the next series!
    If you cringe at The Office, you'll have to leave the room for Nighty Night!

Advertisement