Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TG4 Weather Girls

Options
  • 17-11-2004 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Has anyone notice the fine assortment of weather girls on TG4?
    Are all the great looking Irish Tv stars coming form the Gaeltacht areas , Grainne ni Seoige , Sharon ni bheolain TG4 weather girls.

It's making me want to refresh my Irish and move to An Spideal :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Yeah I remember seeing one or two that were really hot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Yep, I've noticed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

well, as we'd say down here in cork, it's "Sharon Ní Beoir-lán"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

uuummmmmmmm yes there are some fine women popping up on tg4 especially on the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Oh yes, some improvment to martin "HOWAYA" king...

i call tg4 the surprise channel....when nothing seems to be on tv, i hit tg4 and bingo its either a hot weather girl, a good show like nip/tuck or cold case or a classic movie like nightmare on elm street or the excorist (directors cut)!

thanks tg4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Anyone got any screen shots? :D

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

YEP ! :D

Dont have a clue what they are saying , but its a fine day when they pop up ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Slydice wrote:
    Anyone got any screen shots? :D

Phwoooar!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

sharon_ni_bheolain.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Gargantuan

No the best of pictures on that TG4 web page yer one sile looks a hell of a lot better on tv.....

I saw Sharon Ni Bheolain in Eddy rockets out by RTE a couple of years ago she was heavily pregnant with a few kid running around her , but she still looked damn good licking mayonaise off her fingers. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

she used to be my teacher, and had a knack of wearing see threw trousers and no underwear. i sh!t you not...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Gargantuan wrote:
    No the best of pictures on that TG4 web page yer one sile looks a hell of a lot better on tv.....

I saw Sharon Ni Bheolain in Eddy rockets out by RTE a couple of years ago she was heavily pregnant with a few kid running around her , but she still looked damn good licking mayonaise off her fingers. :eek:

mayonaise makes me gag...arghhh

Advertisement