Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drumer available

Options
  • 15-11-2004 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

drummer looking to join serious gigging band

pm me and let me know!thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bassman1935

where are you based ? we are in cork, a gigging rock band on the lookout for a drummer, email me at bassman1935@netscape.net.

thanxs

aidan browne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Can ya swing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Guess not :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Stifler

I'm defo interested. pm me and we'll talk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 anti-uncle

hey were looking for a drummer. we've got a full original set just need a drummer to top things off, We've been gigging around a bit already played voodoo lounge two weeks ago and have a couple of gigs in the pipeline. Have been described as post-grunge neo-folk with a tinge of funk we like the odd waltz and hill billy jingle too. influences include the pixies, PJ harvey and Bob Dylan let us know if your interested you can e-mail me at nostringbass@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12 catcher

hey,
    we are looking for a drummer, we play original songs with a lot of different influences, rock, swing, blues, trad, more than the best drummer in town we re looking for someone with the same spirit as us, which is a love for music and creativity.
    the band is very new but has already gone through a battle of the band gig and will now focus on a demo and more live music, we re in dublin and are aged between 20 and 30; give us a ring if interested
    nick 0868805518
    good luck! :rolleyes:

Advertisement