Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky TV in Ireland

Options
  • 15-11-2004 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

How do I go about getting one of the sky packages in Ireland. The website is UK based. Is there an Irish site I can get prices etc. If not, can anyone tell me what the price of the packages are???
    Much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

These change quite a lot price-wise. If the UK website doesn't help, you should just ring and ask for a brochure, or pick one up in any large electrical retail chain. Top tier is €61-odd, lowest decent one, family pack, is about €28.50. The rest are in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

sky.com>products and services>sky digital>ireland

http://www.sky.com/skycom/article/0,,91069-1130664,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Ring your local tv/electrical shop and they should tell you.

Or else, look in your local paper - there are always ads from people who offer to do the installations - they could tell you too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Also, plenty of information & discussion about sat systems in the ICDG Satellite forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I think I pay about €35 odd per month - have all the channels I'll ever need.

Great value - much better than NTL or Chorus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭ZiggyStardust

thanks guys

Advertisement