Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your A Star

Options
  • 15-11-2004 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

watched this last night purely to witness bad singers

low and behold we are living in a nation of decent/great singers

bad show RTÉ, wont watch again

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Dreadful, dire stuff altogether. The X-Factor has at least some genuine talent and the judges are far more amusing to watch. This show is appalling beyond belief and very badly put together to boost. However, it's cheap and RTE make loads of euros from all the folks ringing in to support their county (rather than the "talent").

BTW: Is RTE calling it "Your A Star" or "You're A Star"? I wouldn't put it past time to have such a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Nah it You're A Star, Mossy Monk just made a mistake, easily done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i simply can't spell

my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I was quite surprised at how good some of them where.

I only got to see some of it, I will turn it on and off just as much as xfactor.

I think xfactor is just dire.
    The X-Factor has at least some genuine talent and the judges are far more amusing to watch.

I think they need to be shot or at least Sharon should shot the other two. Louis walsh trying to pretend as if he cared.

Come on G4 talent?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Elmo wrote:
    I was quite surprised at how good some of them where.

I have to agree here - I just caught the group who went through from the Limerick auditions - I thought most of them were really excellent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

Even I can't defend You're A Star.

And I frikking love the Eurovision :o

Advertisement