Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone out there know where i could learn how to skate

Options
  • 14-11-2004 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I did skate when i was younger 10, and im now 15, i'd like to know if there is anywhere where you can learn how to skate?
    when i was younger all we did was balance turn and flib, so i pretty much suck and more than likely will fail at every attempt, except balance, i can ski, but i wanna give it a try.
    P.S.
    I live in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,908 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Or you colud go into Central Bank/Temple Bar on Saturdays
    Yeah coz thats where the real PROS are AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I been street skating about 3 years now , the best way to learn is by trying to do tricks and the best way to learn tricks is by watching videos of them or hanging out with other skaters , if you dont already know some decent skaters id check out ramp city on a saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Sasper

i was gonna do that but they'll get pissed with me and hate me, and then i'll run and the'l be angry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Sasper

i was gonna do that but they'll get pissed with me and hate me, and then i'll run and the'l be angry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 reyde

hey everyone :) who want to see skate park in lithuania in druskininkai? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 marls

Theres an indoor skate park on the Drumcondra Road aswell. Think its called Skate City. It's down a side lane, very near to The Cat and Cage pub. There are loads of ramps and bars and when I went in there at the end of the summer they had just resurfaced the place. It was a bit difficult for me cause I'm only starting but might suit ya?

Advertisement