Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mootstormfront.org

Options
  • 14-11-2004 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Any fellow Celts out there interested in helping to fight the co-opting of Irish and other European heritage and symbols by internet based neo-Nazi groups?

If so, please come and register at www.mootstormfront.org/forum, a new community dedicated to refuting and ridiculing the claims of the largest white supremacist community on the web, Stormfront.org.

We have an empty Irish forum that needs inhabitants:

http://www.mootstormfront.org//forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

if you want more people to read this then move it to After Hours. Rec --> After Hours. You may get some discussion there. I ignore these groups because they are so small I don't see them as a threat more as a nuisance: the vast majority of the posters on their website seem to be kids with grand ideas, it may be better to not bring more attention to their stupid cause and website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

We have an empty Irish forum that needs inhabitants:
    Are white supremacists a problem in Ireland? I couldn't access the stormfront website. Do they have an Irish forum?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, they have an Irish forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Moot Stormfront

it may be better to not bring more attention to their stupid cause and website.

Yea, it is a fine line. They infest pretty much every nook and cranny of the internet though, so something has to be done. I have practiced very selective advertising. That's why this post is in this forum. I doubt Stormfront is likely to make any converts out of Irish skeptics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Maybe MootStormfront is a, er, front for Stormfront. A warmer, cuddlier size.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Moot Stormfront

DadaKopf wrote:
    Maybe MootStormfront is a, er, front for Stormfront. A warmer, cuddlier size.

:D

No but I wouldn't put it past them.

It is meant to be the "other side" of Stormfront though. They get all kinds of opponents visiting their site and posting, but hey hold all of the posts back and only put up a few. Most violate their "guidelines", sine they have guidelines against insults, and they are insulted when someone shows that how wrong they are. :cool: So mootstormfront is just meant to be what their "opposing views" forum supposedly is: a place for people who oppose them to state their case, as well as a repository for legitimate info on the subjects they tend to distort. Kinda like Operation Clambake and Talk.Origins crossed with an online antifacist rally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭omnicorp

why should I join though, is there somthing there that I can do that can't be posted here?

Advertisement