Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any car owners out there?

Options
  • 13-11-2004 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where you drive? Are there any clubs out there? Preferably Off Road cars........

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I've a pair of on-roaders, Axel, just for bashing, not good enough to race, a Tamiya Mini, and a Tamiya TT-01. The Tamiya Mini is Front wheel Drive, slighty smaller that 1/10 touring car scale. I put a VW Polo Shell on it to match my real car, the TT is 4wd and it's set up for drifting at the moment. I've also got a few 1/24 scle indoor cars, but they're shelved, mostly ...

I've got a hankering for an off roader, though, not sure whether to get a buggy a monster or a stadium truck... Rock Crawling looks like fun !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Are you in a club, 2 Expressi? Some nice cars there!

Ive a T-Maxx myself which i rarely use anymore due to lack of any interesting locations to do so ;)

Advertisement