Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Leaving cert notes Anybody?

Options
  • 13-11-2004 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Anybody wit old leaving cert notes from wuthering heights Juno and the paycock, physics or engineering at higher level would greatly appreciate them cause im unfortunate enough to have the most incompetent line up of teachers in the country for my crutal year. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Look on the internet there is a ton of material.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

im unfortunate enough to have the most incompetent line up of teachers in the country for my crutal year. thanks
    That's some good word coinage - they must have thought you something ;)

I agree, check the web, you should find loads with google - after that it's practice to get it down coherently on paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

I believe I have got a bunch of LC notes on Wuthering Heights.
    I will check when I get home tonight for you, other than the internet i would suggest that you get the Wuthering Heights companion book,i think thats its available in most big book shops (easons), also I think you can get one for Juno and the Paycock, you probably have them already, but if not they are really very good.
    I will get back to you tomorrow on wuthering heights.

Advertisement