Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEEKLY POLL: Buskers

Options
  • 12-11-2004 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

We have all seen buscars in our city. Whether it be 2pm on a saturday afternoon while we are out shopping or at 2am on O'connell street while we wait in a queue at some fast food restaurant after a night on the town.

But the Guards like to give them a hard time, moving them on

so my question for this week is, Should we allow buscars on the streets of Limerick, or should we forbid them from playing music in town, or would licencing them be a good idea?

Should We have Buscars in Limerick 6 votes

Yes, They add character to the city
    0% 0 votes
    Yes, but they should be licenced
    83% 5 votes
    Absoloutely Not, they are only glorified beggars
    16% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭frantic_mel

from what i know i thought you already needed to have licences.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

i think its great to see people busking on the street....creates a nice atmosfear. I wish the guards would give people who actually cause problems a hard time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

as this poll is now closed I will now lock the thread, please see this weeks poll.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement