Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campbells soup ad

Options
  • 12-11-2004 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

ok, this one's freaking me out. you know the campbells cuppa-soup ad, with the lad in the clothes shop, and the woman dresses up as a manican, the guy and another woman drink soup in the clothes shop and the manican woman falls over.

What the hell is that all about? I can't make head not tail of it, what's that got to do with soup? Marketing people up at campbells are snorting too much magic sherbert by the looks of things.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Spacedog wrote:
    ok, this one's freaking me out. you know the campbells cuppa-soup ad, with the lad in the clothes shop, and the woman dresses up as a manican, the guy and another woman drink soup in the clothes shop and the manican woman falls over.

What the hell is that all about? I can't make head not tail of it, what's that got to do with soup? Marketing people up at campbells are snorting too much magic sherbert by the looks of things.

Should you not have posted this in the Annoying ads thread ????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Look, its obviously saying that if she drank their soup she woun't have to go to such extreme lengths as dressing up as a shop dummy then throwing herself across the room to get the ride off yer man...

In other words, if you want sex, drink soup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

...In other words, if you want sex, drink soup.

That just raises more questions! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Advertisement