Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me some Pubs

Options
  • 11-11-2004 7:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

OK well im a cheap ass (as are all us students) Are there any pubs in town during the weekend where cheap drink can be had

At the redbrick ball they had a pint of fosters for 3 euro! Now that was good as i cant remember much past 12 o clock.

So are there pubs in Dublin that do promotions like this weekly?
    I'll drink anything by the way so dont be shy. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

bavaria is still 3 quid a pint! nice!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

where abouts do they serve that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Um, DCU bar, don't they?

Handels down near Christ church is cheap enough. Actually I think it's called Karma now, they've a really cute barmaid there too ... Hrm, been a while since I was there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

The pav in trinity do bavaria for 2.20 a can. (you can get a pint glass with it :) )
    It also has the advantage of it being bang in the centre of town and the chicks are pretty hot!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

jank wrote:
    The pav in trinity do bavaria for 2.20 a can. (you can get a pint glass with it :) )
    It also has the advantage of it being bang in the centre of town and the chicks are pretty hot!! :)
    But it's tiny and dank. And you're supposed to be a Trinity student to get in there. Not that that stops anyone. Turks head has Fosters for €3 or so all the time afaik...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Messrs Maguires have bavaria on tap too but im not too sure how cheap it is.

And yeh the DCU bar does bavaria for 3 quid a pint.

The place beside parnell st (i think it's the parnell mooney) serves real cheap pints but i think you need to be a fifty year old chain smoking - tattoo riddled drug addict to get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

johnny foxs for a bit o trad. Or the porter house for a bit of the same. Great pub for the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Porter house is decent enough alright. Only been a few times though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭humbleCounty

the pav in trinity has 5 bavaria for 7, or 7.50

good times...

EM HELLO!! None of you's have heard of o'looneys? In Harolds Cross? Terrible pub but wonderful prices. Guinness for €2.70 and lager for €3-3.50. Wicked! Just at the bridge.

Has anyone heard of this new bar in the liberties thats nice looking and really cheap?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

Barcode in westwood gym do a night on thurs where all drinks are 3 euros. Bit of a crap crowd, but it's a good place to go for a few drinkies beforehand. Redbox has mega cheap drink too, but it's also a crap venue.

Advertisement