Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celestine Phophecy

Options
  • 11-11-2004 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

has anyone read this?
    its kinda poorly written but it does have some interesting moments in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Yes I have. A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away. 'Twas good as far as I recall. Wouldn't mind reading it again.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I read it, must have been back around 1996. Don't make the mistake of reading it as a straight novel - it's an allegory.

One thing I do remember from it is the advice to follow up on coincidences. I've done that regularly, and it sometimes leads to interesting situations...

There's a thing - where the hell did my copy of it get to...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

Yeah read it sometime last year, very badly written though I thought it was a translation ? which would count for somthing i guess.

Interesting none the less, and would make you wonder a little about those circumstances where "one thing leads to another"...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Yeah, I read it this year. I'm following up on the Experiential Guide, very slowly though.

Its very interesting and makes you think.

Advertisement