Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telescopic Mast

Options
  • 10-11-2004 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can purchase a telescopic mast for mounting aerials? I cannot put aerials on my roof (landlord doesn't allow it) so am hoping to get a telescopic system for the garden which could be lowered in windy conditions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 marksi

thejuggler wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can purchase a telescopic mast for mounting aerials? I cannot put aerials on my roof (landlord doesn't allow it) so am hoping to get a telescopic system for the garden which could be lowered in windy conditions.

There's one in use at Peterborough to replace the transmitter that collapsed... though perhaps it's a bit too big for your purposes... ;)

Peterborough Transmitter Fire

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭SRB

Not being funny, but you may need planning permission to erect a free standing telescopic tower that goes higher than your roof, you'd also need to ensure it has a solid deep base, usually concrete.

Advertisement