Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlestar Galactica DVD

Options
  • 09-11-2004 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy the new mini series on dvd. My brother bought it for £10 up the north but I've been looking for it for ages now everywhere and I can't find it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

You can purchase it here

http://www.playusa.com/playusa.asp?page=title&r=R1&title=509184

but it's not due out until December. Your brother more than likely has purchased a rip of the TV version, rather than the official DVD I would guess.

c0y0te

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Looked official, bought it in woolworths. Its the mini series (3 hours), not the current series on sky, but I think it was aired before the current series. I was in his house the other night and I watched half of it (missed it when it was shown on tv) and thought it was brilliant.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Umm or you can order it right now on play.com and numerous other R2 DVD sites. It's been released on R2 DVD before R1.

ixoy wrote:
    Umm or you can order it right now on play.com and numerous other R2 DVD sites. It's been released on R2 DVD before R1.

Thats the one. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Subcity in Dublin and Galway has had it in stock for about the last six months...

• Advertisement

Fenster wrote:
    Subcity in Dublin and Galway has had it in stock for about the last six months...

You legend! I shall be there tmorrow! thanks! ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

As a side note, HMV in Blanch had the original series in full boxset for 30 notes

Advertisement