Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz - Foundations Classes

Options
  • 08-11-2004 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm a jazz guitarist based in south Dublin. Going to begin some teaching at the start of December.

I basically want to give people who want to progress to Jazz a good grounding.

I will be teaching:
    • Theory
    • Jazz Lines
    • Jazz Standards
    • Improvisation Skills

If anyone is interested or has any queries pm me or drop me a mail at futuremusicproductions@gmail.com .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

....no rush....take your time replying....... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

firstly, you should post this on the main music board cause no-one comes in here.

secondly, how much roughly are we talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Yeah good plan.

It will work one of two ways, If I get between 5 and 10 students I will charge €20 per class, on a one to one basis it will be €30.

Can this be moved to bands/musicians somehow?

Cheers
    Fusion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Fusion...hey what do ya mean " no RUSH " ?!!!...ohh i see you mean something else,,,*laughs*..enjoyed yesterday amigo

ciao' BAGGIO............

Advertisement