Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone come across thsi type of mustard ?

Options
  • 07-11-2004 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

OK, we got a few jars of mustard (variety pack) last christmas as a pressie, anyhoo theres one mustard in there, only marked as "Thai",

Its a mind blower Quite hot n' spicy, with red flecks through it, which Im guessing are sweet chilli, Its simply awsome.....

BUT...

I'm near out and at a loss as to where I can get some more :( there was no branding on the package or Jars.

maybe I could make some if anyone has a recipe for it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Why not ask the person who gave you the mustard in the first place? Surely they know where it came from, unless it was one of those presents...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

could have been bought somewhere whilse on holiday making it dificult to get here.

google will not be your friend on this one i've tried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

Tried asking the person who gave us the jars, unfortunatly they dont remember.... somewhere in the greater London area ... doesnt really narrow it down though (or else was bought in a cheapass shop and dont want to remember)

really a bummer... only 1/4 jar left !!!!! :eek:

anyone with access to a lab ...??? maybe we can do a few grands worth of forensic testing on this one :P

Advertisement