Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craiceann ar TG4!

Options
  • 07-11-2004 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Tá siad ag éirí salach!
    Anocht
    21:25
    Craiceann - An Scéal
    Tabharfaidh an tsraith seo cuntas dúinn ar chúrsaí gnéis agus collaíochta in Éirinn leis na céadta bliain anuas ón Neoiliteach go dtí an lá atá inniu ann. Déanfar scrúdú ar mhiotais, ar scéalta agus ar an stair a bhaineann leis an gceist chun na fíricí a fháil agus chun deis a thabhairt dúinn cuntas cruinn a fháil ar an bhforbairt atá tagtha ar chúrsaí gnéis agus collaíochta in Éirinn.

Tonight
    21:25
    Craiceann - An Scéal
    The series will trace the broad outline of the story of Irish sexuality down the centuries from the Neolithic period period to the present day. Along the way it will scrutinise myth, legend and history in an attempt to separate fact from fantasy and form a coherent narrative of our sexual development.

http://www.tnag.ie/scei/sun.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Chailleas é sin ach b'fhéidir go ndéanfaidh siad athchraoladh air i rith na seachtainne. An bhfaca aon duine é?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Missed it. I do have a book on my shelf though, sent to me by a friend years and years ago. Irish Erotic Art.

All the pages are blank.

Advertisement