Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fool around with my girlfriend

Options
  • 07-11-2004 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

it was on e4 all this week , im goina miss the last episode tonight , could some1 let me know who won??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

no, cause it is complete rubbish and you dont need to know....

but if you have to ........ http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/F/foolaround/index.html

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Gipsy and her boyfriend won, if it's the same show I watched a bit of this morning on T4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

really gypsy?even after him and charlie really got it on

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Had to laugh at the end of it. He was walking towards Charlie at the end, and kinda..... swerved... into Gypsy (as if to think "Ha! Thought you'd fooled me, didn't you?").

Charlie went nuts and called him a f**king twat. Fun TV, though....

"Fool Around With My Boyfriend" starts on Tuesday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ha really , she went mad did she ?i was delighted that bit*h didnt win it , and i hated sarahs bf .cool , 1 single girl and 4 guys is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

so basically should be called "Fool around with a whore" (that goes for both male / female versions)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Another terrible reality show scraped off the bottom off the barrel. Bring back Cruel Winter, the best show on TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Watched it last night ... .it's crap ... but great .. it confused me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

FX Meister wrote:
    Another terrible reality show scraped off the bottom off the barrel. Bring back Cruel Winter, the best show on TV.

Basically all reality shows are just titilation and each season move closer to their ultimate goal format, which will be eventually entitled "Live F*cking".

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Can anyone tell me who won on Saturday, as the gf wants to know.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Haven't seen the show but does anyone know the name of the model/actress on the ad for the show (she being the one with evil smile and the 'cure-esque' makeup).

"Oooh, I'd like to *fool* her!"

Advertisement