Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard Fetish

Options
  • 06-11-2004 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Now you see I have this "friend". He heard about people using stuff like deep heat on their parts for a bit of pleasure. Not having any deep heat, he got some Colman's English Mustard for a session of fappage. Now he can't stop, everywhere he goes, he goes with some mustard down his cacks. There's always a slight smell of mustard from him. I was a bit disturbed by all this. Then I got to thinking. All might not be lost. You could probably still use the mustard! Mustard is sterile, right?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Um, the sterility of the mustard isn't really the issue, it's the sterility of what gets mixed with the mustard. Pardon me while I close this thread ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement