Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate SKY NEWS IRELAND

Options
  • 05-11-2004 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I want it to just go away its such a load of sh*te. And that Grainne Seoige is an eejit. When i see it it makes me cringe. And im forced to watch it coz my partner watches it religiously. I want to watch Emmerdale but im stuck listening to Sky ****, its nearly reason enough to get rid of the missus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i sense discontent....

someones not a happy bunny

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

hauptmann wrote:
    I want it to just go away its such a load of sh*te. And that Grainne Seoige is an eejit. When i see it it makes me cringe. And im forced to watch it coz my partner watches it religiously. I want to watch Emmerdale but im stuck listening to Sky ****, its nearly reason enough to get rid of the missus
    You know you were making a good point right up until the Emmerdale fiasco. I was going to agree with you, but instead, you've made it on to my list of enemies.

Here's the list:

1. Richard Nixon
    2. hauptmann

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I can see your quandry.

Girl wants: Sky News
    Guy wants: Emmerdale.

Your relationship has bigger issues ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

its nearly reason enough to get rid of the missu

that's the only solution i can see.

changing the channel can never keep a relationship going.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Get a second TV.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thread locked.
    I don't like Sky News either, but this is just abusive and quite frankly if your going to throw claims around about peoples intelligence you could at least have the decency to prove your point, otherwise your just being a moan.

hauptmann because your a newbie I'll let you off with a warning, but in future please post constructive posts only

flogen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement