Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Socs ball: Who's goin'?

Options
  • 04-11-2004 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

Got my ticket, not sure yet if I'm looking forward to it or not.

Anyone else headin' along?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I wanted to go, really bad.But then I gave up on it, expense and whatnot. THEN when the tix were gone, I really wanted one.

Now there is one on sale from a mate, but now I'm not too sure who I'll go with. HRm..

Hoep you have fun whether I go or not!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Jesjes wrote:
    I wanted to go, really bad.But then I gave up on it, expense and whatnot. THEN when the tix were gone, I really wanted one.

Now there is one on sale from a mate, but now I'm not too sure who I'll go with. HRm..

Hoep you have fun whether I go or not!

Jes, it's not like the Debs where you're expected to 'bring someone' or that. It's not like that at all, it's basically just a big night out where everyone happens to be dressed up and eating decent enough food. Buy that ticket from your mate and go with your friends!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Ah I know that. Just the only mates I got that are going is a house mate, and he's going with his mates. I dun wanna be a tag along. And don't think any of the other people I know are going.

We'll see how it goes. I got my dress dry cleaned, I wouldnt want that to go to waste now would I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yeh im goin but i know fück all other people goin. Sounds like a larff... Tux is a bit of a pain to organise (just gonna borry my da's one) but the bit im most lookin forward to is the look on his face when i get home and there's sick on it... hopefully my own sick that is.

Anyways should be fun and (while i wasnt at the ball last year) the day after in the bar is deadly. My mates played sweet child of mine and played should i stay or should i go with some guy who just didnt know the words.

Thank god ive only the one lecture on wednesday and no labs i couldnt skip

What is it you get for showing up still in yer formal gear on wednesday by the by?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm in the same boat, don't know too many going and don't want to be hangin' out of the few that I do know all night. I'm almost tempted to sell my ticket coz of that.

Arg! decisions!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

SteveD wrote:
    Tux is a bit of a pain to organise (just gonna borry my da's one)
    All my mates and I have decided to go 'alternative' tux this year, should be interesting. I'm just hoping one of us has the balls to go Dumb & Dumber style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Maybe ill go wearing just my dickie bow... that'd break the ice a little

That ticket fell through after all that. :( ah well.

Advertisement