Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just got mustard in my eye

Options
  • 04-11-2004 8:09pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It stings :( I need an anti mustard solution.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Would it be a bad idea to ask just how it ended in your eye?

Lots and lots of water should help. Washy washy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

feylya wrote:

ketchup!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

This is what happens when mustard is mistreated by those who do not fully understand its powers.

When mustard falls into the wrong hands, accidents such as the one stated above can all too easily occur.

Only true believers in the holy grain can be shown the way of salvation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

feylya wrote:

Ohh dear....

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/8733-4.asp

"Eyes: Eyes are especially sensitive to the effects of mustard. Symptoms begin 4-8 hours after exposure. Earliest symptoms include burning pain, a feeling that something is in the eye, sensitivity to light, tearing, and blurred vision. Permanent corneal scarring and blindness may occur with severe exposures, but is rare."

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

The fecking bacon rind flicked up and there was mustard attached to it. Then the mustard attacked my sinuses from the inside!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

MMMMMMmmmmmm, i'm gonna go make a sandwich, ohh and erm to keep on topic. Errrrm.... Eeeeerrrrmmmmm... Go to a doctor. Yeah... there.

It's ok. I washed it out with plenty of Guinness :D

Yeah... just watch to make sure it doesn't turn yer sh*te black. Guiness, take it through the eye for more of an umph. And by umph we mean 'uummmphhhhrrrreeeeaaaaaaagggghhhhhhh it stings!!!!!!'

Ah, black sh*te is part of being Irish. It got rid of the mustard though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

LOL. This thread and forum is funnier than anything I've seen on the Humour forum in a while. About ten people in my office are wondering I'm laughing so much. Keep it up guys. :-)

• Advertisement

Keep it up? Ewww... may i point you to the gay and lesbian forum? Go there and leave me alone, stop telling me to get.... no sorry keep it up.

Achilles, it is the job of the mustard lover to be open minded to the beliefs and wishes of others. He who has no kinky/weird stuff in his mind is not a real man ... Or he's a liar. Be not afraid of the wishes of others, for one day you may embark upon a quest of your own and only the true mustard lover will embrace it in a supportive manner.

Remember folks, mustard is for life, not just for Christmas.

I once coughed while eating and got a piece of chilli stuck in my nostril. I had to sneeze it all the way out. The pain was nigh-unbearable.

Such is the fate of ye who worship false idols ... Or chili.

Pff, if I could have ordered a mustard pizza I would have. Sometimes the righteous must suffer in order to live.

*sigh*

Abstinance is preferable to such deviations from the righteous path.

Other lesser spices are placed on the menu of life to tempt the weak and entice them into the realm of sin and chilli.

It is hoped that you have learned your lesson and shall have no further transgressions.

I burn other condiments on site with righteous fury.

No, really. It's the only way to keep warm some days.

Advertisement