Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nip/Tuck

Options
  • 04-11-2004 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

hey everyone,

just wondering if any of ye know when the new series of Nip/Tuck is starting? Will it be shown first again on TnaG? i just watched the last episode of season one again last night on Channel 4-its so class!!!

Its such a class show. wasnt really into it afirst but love it now. what do ye reckon????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

not sure when or if the new series is starting but imo, one of the best tv series this long time. really got into the last series when i was in the states this summer.

****ing brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

i know its brilliant. i just love it. its so well thought of. i thought it was so sad when gina gave birth in the last episode. i wont say what happened for those who havent seen it. and the end with the bad guy was class aswell. was just check www.fxnetworks.com there and the new series has started in the states. there on episode 16 so we cant be waiting too much longer for it! thank god!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

The second series finished in the US a month ago. I have seen all 16 episodes and they are generally up to the standard of the first series. There is a lot of character development in Season 2. Sexy ex James Bond girl Famke Janssen has a recurring role.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

i really cant wait. tis going to be class.

wonder when it will reach over here?????

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Cosworth

I think it will be march before it is shown over here,like wise i also can't wait to see the second series,i have read all the commentry for each episode of series 2 and got series 1 on dvd a few months ago.
    It is one of the best new shows if not the best new show on tv at the min.

Gary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Cosworth wrote:
    I think it will be march before it is shown over here,like wise i also can't wait to see the second series,i have read all the commentry for each episode of series 2 and got series 1 on dvd a few months ago.
    It is one of the best new shows if not the best new show on tv at the min.

Gary.
    I love the storylines of Nip/Tuck particularly the Columbian organ harvsetor and what happened to him!!!! but the only thing that gets me is Sean Julia and their Son (?) are so ugly I can't watch 'em. I'm so lame. I mean how the hell did they manage to have affairs and 3somes??? And as for Kimber??! What the f*ck is on her head!!! Get a haircut woman!!!! I know I'm pathetic... I'm gonna go away now.

Advertisement