Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AAAARRRGGG My brain

Options
  • 04-11-2004 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Emma O'Driscoll is on 95fm, they should leave her on saturday night when everyone is watching telly or out in the pub, hearing that pipsqueak voice of hers is not what I want to hear first thing in the morning

what were they smoking in 95fm when they decided to put her on in the morning.

my head hurts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Ah she's sexy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

yeah but did you hear the program and that spacecake that was hosting the show with her, he was loud and she was squeeky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Dave wrote:
    Ah she's sexy though.

No no, no no no she sure as hell isnt.
    She has a voice that must make even her own mother cringe.
    Of all places she should not be on the radio.
    As if there was another reason not to listen to 95fm this is it, although declan
    copius and those 2 idiots they had/have on the morning show is reason enough.

mark and catriona was alot better than what I woke up to this morning.

was that one of the unbelieveables that was presenting the show with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

emma_odriscoll.jpg

She's not that bad in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

bit of a "Donegal kipper coming up for air" about her, but sweet from the neck down.

What?? me, a sexist pig? :D:D

Jesus there must be about an inch of make-up in that picture, probly needs the army to blast it off before she goes to bed every night.

at least her mouth is closed in that picture, when she talks I startllooking for the panadols.

although as bad as that breakfast show was this morning 95fm did give airtime to someone I would like to see helped, so it is not all bad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

at least her mouth is closed in that picture, when she talks I startllooking for the danadols.

danadols? as in "Da Panadols"?

Or as in "Dana Doll's", some sort of basterdised barbie/Dana doll to stick pin's in....a spot of voodoo is it, Billy? :D

panadols i meant to type i will fix that so it looks right

god im a bit slow this evening

its what mavis beakon would call "a fuppen eejet typing mistake" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

I actualy know her very well,she can do the splits and much more,she's a flexible girl is emma .... ;)

Nah i just grew up down the road from her and we palled a bit as teens and what not,she's a nice girl to be fair!

• Advertisement

yeah but does she have to be so squeaky

so early

when your hungover loike!!!

i know i started this thread partially in jest.

I agree shes not very good on the radio :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Her ideal job would be doing the sign language on the news for the deaf.
    That way her mouth stays shut but u can still have the odd ogle if you are so inclined :D

Does naked news have a "news for the deaf programme?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭frantic_mel

nice girl esp from careys rd

nice girl esp from careys rd
    Are you from that area im from there myself!

Are you from that area im from there myself!

i would only get slagged if i said where i was from....but not that far

I told a little lie bout my address its around the corner from careys road to be exact,im actualy from hyde road still dont want to say where your from? :D

I told a little lie bout my address its around the corner from careys road to be exact,im actualy from hyde road still dont want to say where your from? :D

put it this way - still going up

to be honest im ashamed of where im from because im a very nice person the the area is not.

Nothing to be ashamed of im guessing your in the far south of the city ;)

• Advertisement

it begins with a W

Is it BCW by any chance. me from BCW originally

Is it BCW by any chance. me from BCW originally

yip

now that didnt hurt now did it. everyone from limerick city on boards seem to be residing on the south side. yay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

why be uptight about what part of limerick you're from, most of the guys i hang out with in limerick are from O Malley Park, Weston or Moyross, just being from an "unsavoury" part of town doesnt make you a scobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've no idea what BCW is.

I'm living in the middle of the city so I suppose that's the south side too.

Ballinacurra weston

Its hard saying where your from... for me anyway
    especially trying to get a passport from the guards are few years back, and also a few years ago when applying for college etc. It was a nightmare when friends parents used to drive me home etc all they would see was rubbish pits been burnt, little scumbags running around the place etc. Its not a pretty site and im paranoid that when people ask me where im from they think straight away the negative things etc. Im going out with someone thats from o'malley. But now we both live together in town.

personally I don't really care what people think of weston, I havent lived there for seven odd years and havent come accross people with issues about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement