Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PR] Irish Rail Standard Class Reservations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

why is it only these trains are reserveable?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AndrewMc

dmeehan wrote:
    why is it only these trains are reserveable?

They have to start somewhere, I suppose - try it out on a few, iron out the wrinkles, and move on from there. My guess is that they chose these trains since they're an absolute nightmare on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

AndrewMc wrote:
    They have to start somewhere, I suppose - try it out on a few, iron out the wrinkles, and move on from there. My guess is that they chose these trains since they're an absolute nightmare on Friday.
    i can think of a few more that are "an absolute nightmare on Friday".
    but i suppose its a start, we should be thankful for that

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

The reservation system will be expanded over the coming months.

You have gotta start somewhere and iron out the problems and these 3 are the premier trains leaving Heuston in the peak hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

Will it be possible to reserve seats if you already have a ticket? i.e. annual ticket

nagero

• Advertisement
Advertisement