Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE 1 Irish Film and Tv Awards

Options
  • 01-11-2004 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Miriam O'Callaghan! :eek:

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

hrmmmm ... i missed this, but either I missed the best acceptance speech ever, or she was looking particularly buxomly ...

damn :o:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

Agree with the other posters. Never imagined it from watching Prime time.

But it was muck in general.

If they're "Irish" film & television awaards why not stick to Irish Programs/ films or at least Irish actors. That way people might turn up to collect them

There's alot of Irish talent out there and it should be a showcase of that.

What would Johnny Depp want with one. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

mike65 wrote:
    Miriam O'Callaghan! :eek:

That smiley says it all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

What would Johnny Depp want with one.

As much as he wants an MTV one.
    If they're "Irish" film & television awaards why not stick to Irish Programs/

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

http://www.iftn.ie/awards/photogallery/index2.htm

You'll find some pics of the two biggest issues to come out of Irish Politics in the last 50 years here.

Just on the subject of Miriam O'Callaghan. Was it her that ended pissed at some Irish Award ceremony last year and ended up waffling on about her kids when she went up to collect her award??? I just remember Big Baps being involved!!

B.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

"red carpet"* images here

or go straight to the point in question - http://www.iftn.ie/iftnonthescene/IFTA2004/ifta16.htm

jeez - red carpet
    do they really think it's the oscars ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

jeez - red carpet
    do they really think it's the oscars ???????

Why not?
    I think we should have the whole awards ceramony thing here, only problem is

RTE, BBC NI and TG4 don't produce enough Drama, TV3 and UTV produce none.

Unfortunately the whole thing becomes an awards ceramony for Short Films.

Just look at the list of "personalities", if we made show with personality perhaps the winner wouldn't be a newsreader.

Advertisement