Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husband from hell.

Options
  • 01-11-2004 4:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

sorry, but this post has been deleted for the below reasons.

flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Welcome to boards.ie Kimberly

Do you have a link to the defences' explanation to the points raised here, From what I can see the evidence is pretty damning

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I think that this forum should adhere to the same rules as any media outlet, after all it is dedicated partically to the news. For that reason I think it's best not to allow this conversation to go on as it is based on opinions on the guilt of a man that has not yet been convicted of anything. As unlikely that it is that we were to bias a jury member, I don't think it's wise to pass our own judgements on this case, or any at all for that matter.
    I'm also not sure if this forum would be best for such a conversation even if the case was over... anyone got any suggestions for a better place?

flogen

Advertisement